MOROCCO HOME - 6th Morocco International Home Textile Fair, Fair will be opening doors exhibition between 25 - 28 June 2020, organized by the international 23 years of experience and expertise of Pyramids Group welcoming the industry professionals at the stunning atmosphere of.
With the participation of domestic and international home textile professionals Morocco Home presents high quality products. Through Pyramid Group’s strongest network in Europe, Middle East and North Africa, Morocco Home will be attracting thousands of visitors from Middle East, the Arabian Gulf, Europe, and Russia & CIS Countries.
Morocco Home team looks forward to meeting you in Casablanca 25 - 28 June 2020.
- Why Visit?
- Visitor Profile
• To consolidate business relationships
• To solve specific problems
• To find new markets
• To appoint agents/seek principals
• To discuss specific terms/conditions/pricing
• To obtain technical knowledge
• To discuss business needs in a neutral environment
Chain and Specialty Store
Design& Lifestyle Store
- Why Exhibit?
- Exhibitor Profile
1- Unlimited market potential: Morocco Home has become the most powerful trade and communication platform for Home Textile attempting to enter the incredibly fast‐growing African market.
2- Expand your business Network: Morocco Home offers participants from all over the world an unrivalled opportunity to meet potential partners, suppliers, customers and investors. It is the great way to expand your business skills by sharing and comparing ideas with highly motivated entrepreneurs just like you.
3- Find top quality partners: A specific promotion campaign is promoted by our team. We personally follow and invite top buyers, distributors & importers as well as key product managers from the worldwide leading brands.
4- Benefit from a strong media coverage & communication campaign: Morocco Home is covered by local and international newspapers, radio & TV channels, major websites and opinion‐makers blogs. Throughout the year, a strong promotion campaign is promoted by our team through tradeshow partners, sponsors, e‐newsletters, social Networks and etc.
5- Benefit from Match‐Making Business: Business Match‐Making is a free & privileged service at Morocco Home for organizing business meetings between companies and buyers to achieve mutually beneficial results. Together with the benefits of match‐making, participants are able to discuss ways to increase cooperation amongst different markets and how to increase the business volume.
Curtains & Tulles
Bed linen & Blanket
Furniture & Upholstery
Wall & Floor covering
Raw Materials& Textile Inputs
• Morocco's home textile sector is based on importing. The demand to decoration and home textile products has been increasing for the past five years.
• Geographically and economically Morocco is the African and Arab country. Its economy is very close to European countries.
• To invest in areas as housing, textile and tourism is certainly the guarantee of an immediate outcome.
• Morocco is more and more cosmopolitan traditionally opened country. The foreigners are more and more numerous to become established in Morocco.
• With the Population 32.6 million (UN, 2012), Morocco is one of the biggest country in Africa